Sunday 14 August 2011

out of my pocket

bye2 kkk

After sometimes, after all those great thing I felt alone, thing I did realize long before I go for it and tried which I know I will lose. Now I’m here alone thinking to myself, why I can’t have the entire thing I want. I can get all what I wants with money, if I can’t effort it but still I can manage it until I get it. But with felling I always looses. Why can’t I have you?? Why can’t be happy with you. Share all great things with you. Why??Is it about me??Maybe...I don’t have anything those people have; I don’t have a good look. And thing that to obvious is that I you felling toward you lover is incomparable All I have just a big heart to share with. I really like you but it just a feeling from me. Nothing more, or less. Hope thing will get better for you then. I won’t bother you anymore. Thanks for the times. Bye there...BYOB.....


BYOB - brings your own bomb...hehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment